Thursday, January 18, 2007

Optimizing optimization

Since I started this blog I am beginning to realize that I need to become smarter about the kind of information I spend time researching and that I need to be be mindful of the marginal utility of additional research. I doubt that knowing 5 more things about effective sleeping habits is really going to help me that much more. So, for you, dear reader, I am going to start shortly the "Best of Simply Unstoppable" list (recommendations for other names are welcome). Essentially, this is going to be the hotlist of those things which I have done that have had the most profound impact on my ability to be more. Also, as always, if you find any of the information here helpful then please leave behind a comment or two -- hearing from you makes my day!

No comments: